AIM
jdjoslin7

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

ummm ok

The voice acting,the animation, and the lip syncing were great; however the comedy material needs some work. I guess maybe it is more the lines that needs some attention, they really are not that funny. It just starts with sonic talking knuckles yelling, and random lines from the other characters with exaggerated facial expressions. The situation at the end was not that funny either. I would try to improve the lines of the characters, also look up punchlines and set up too. Good work overall though.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

LSHIC(laughing so hard im crying)

one of the best flashes of all time. Sheer genuis. THe reading of the comment was done so well, so well. The music was so perfect. Yuo nailed it.

TFOS #1: Practice TFOS #1: Practice

first flash not bad

Not bad; though it seems a little like the super mario dbz series.

-First i would find a better way of presenting the text as just a line and the words. Get creative leave no stone unturned, no detail half asked a text cloud always work also might need a button to go forward because though u or i can read fast not every one can the action script required for that is almost laughable in its simplicity and supreme lack of effort required, though I haven't played with flash since mx 6 so what do i know.
-Second don't know what angle the series will take but a parody of th smdbz flash would bring some attention to you. also use the wealth of tutorials on ng, and study the different styles and take notes on the flashes of all the popular flash artist on ng.
overall suprisingly alright for a first flash it has potential, sprites are good way to start. good luck with future projects I will be wathcing for more flashes from you

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

What the fuck?! why was the reloading so fucking slow Took forever to switch guns. I suggest you make the reloading speed match the speed of the zombies climbing in.

Evil-Dog responds:

I suggest you take your fucking pills and write a more respectful review next time.

Ultimate Army 2 Ultimate Army 2

OMG I have to express some frustration. On normal not hard the computer levels up faster than you can. You need to have more balance seriously.

Lazerman Lazerman

The rat boss attack from behind does not work. He can still see me when I am hiding??!!

NSBrotherhood responds:

Yes, bosses sees when you are a small / Freya. If you having trouble with bosses hold down the mouse button.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight The Lion Sleeps Tonight

this is the best you have on ng some questions

do you do this for a living or performances I would like to hear something you do with that type of polished effort(not like you did not put any effort in this). Did you do the lion sounds too. What was the process did you record start with the beat or the harmony; I'm curious.

FolegAlmighty responds:

Thanks!

Well, I work as a singer / actor for a living, so kind of. These recordings are just a hobby on the side, though. No live performances... Unless you come to one of my shows. Haha. The lion sounds were actual lions, unfortunately. I usually start with background instrumental rhythmic stuff first. So in this case, I did the "Wimbuh-Way"s first.

Our Moment Our Moment

Very nice again...

Ur not alone in your computer misery I am currently connected to a monitor from my laptop the screen broke it is very annoying. I like f an easy key for me to sing.
Some notes you played a little of beat guess could be rit. but who knows I would agree with you on the composer, but it also has that ng classical cliche piece in andante or with lots of sustain and touchy feely(shuver), where is the raw passion the fury the anger in classical music.

Butterfly Voice in E major Butterfly Voice in E major

nice

I liked how it was played almost reluctantly playing the rhythm, I liked the rolled chord you did towards the middle, it was a nice relaxing chord progression, formulaic, but it was logical and easy to follow went into the next chord nicely. Would like to hear a full symphony or sonata from you some time.

Winterwind-NS responds:

thanks!
a sonata... thats wut i need to do next..