AIM
jdjoslin7

The Lion Sleeps Tonight The Lion Sleeps Tonight

this is the best you have on ng some questions

do you do this for a living or performances I would like to hear something you do with that type of polished effort(not like you did not put any effort in this). Did you do the lion sounds too. What was the process did you record start with the beat or the harmony; I'm curious.

FolegAlmighty responds:

Thanks!

Well, I work as a singer / actor for a living, so kind of. These recordings are just a hobby on the side, though. No live performances... Unless you come to one of my shows. Haha. The lion sounds were actual lions, unfortunately. I usually start with background instrumental rhythmic stuff first. So in this case, I did the "Wimbuh-Way"s first.

Our Moment Our Moment

Very nice again...

Ur not alone in your computer misery I am currently connected to a monitor from my laptop the screen broke it is very annoying. I like f an easy key for me to sing.
Some notes you played a little of beat guess could be rit. but who knows I would agree with you on the composer, but it also has that ng classical cliche piece in andante or with lots of sustain and touchy feely(shuver), where is the raw passion the fury the anger in classical music.

Butterfly Voice in E major Butterfly Voice in E major

nice

I liked how it was played almost reluctantly playing the rhythm, I liked the rolled chord you did towards the middle, it was a nice relaxing chord progression, formulaic, but it was logical and easy to follow went into the next chord nicely. Would like to hear a full symphony or sonata from you some time.

Winterwind-NS responds:

thanks!
a sonata... thats wut i need to do next..

Marche au Château full version Marche au Château full version

your most professional-grade submission yet

I love it even though it is not high quality audio playback it still is a really polished piece of work, also having good musical software helps as well I suppose, hah I only can use finale notepad, and I'm too poor to afford the full version.
Did a great job with dynamics loved the phrasing too. One of the best things about ur pieces is the form therein they are so well structured, and you can always tell that most tell a story.
This piece almost has a comical quality, a little bit scherzo I guess, probally the drums.
da gweithio iawn! welsh

Fugue No. 1 - My Beginning Fugue No. 1 - My Beginning

hmm baroquesh

It was good, I do not know the structure of a fugue, so I can't offer much criticism. I loved your use of counterpoint it didn't distract instead the voices fit together to make coherent musical phrases. I am unfamiliar with the organ but I would have liked to see more dynamic changes. It was too mechanical and didn't have much expression and I would have like to have heard rit. and some places you could used trills to make it more interesting to an untrained listener. Also didn't venture too far into the interesting harmonics that can be created with the minor scales. I would love too hear another fugue though this is the first one. Love the baroque tonality good job.

Nocturne no 8 Adagietto mesto Nocturne no 8 Adagietto mesto

good score

First off I like the pedal use at the end, leaves a lingering but not to much. The soft part at the near end when you did the scale kinda cool gave a nice break a nice change and didn't expound too much on it and thus didn't really overwhadow the rest of the piece. I liked the structure in the the first melodic phrase: statement, variation departure slowly leading to restatement. I always love minor sounds so cool and so many cool harmonics you can produce with it. I think if the begginning were to start softer and slow...but that is really more of my taste I like creeping up and then BAM!!

Winterwind-NS responds:

hey thanks for the review

Out Of My Mind - Full Song Out Of My Mind - Full Song

nice slide

that slide sounds good on that twelve string

Down the Road Down the Road

pretty good

it was good but the harmony was off a bit on some verses, and the timing of the singers was a bit off as well overall good job though

The Star Spangled Banner The Star Spangled Banner

adhd?

my god that was spastic. I did not like it at all it was pretty annoyingmy god it is like the spasms of a dying corpse. tip try taking some ritlin

P.S. this is written in good half serious humor

Quoteman responds:

What a well encrypted review, I understood nothing but the spastic corpse part. Which helps me in no way at all.

Zelda Theme Piano Zelda Theme Piano

very good

very fluid I liked it, the intro was interesting, I liked the melody very fluid it was very good it sounded very nice, and no blunders. Should have gotten a four I think u should do more piano pieces. Big zelda fan btw