AIM
jdjoslin7

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

What the fuck?! why was the reloading so fucking slow Took forever to switch guns. I suggest you make the reloading speed match the speed of the zombies climbing in.

Evil-Dog responds:

I suggest you take your fucking pills and write a more respectful review next time.

Ultimate Army 2 Ultimate Army 2

OMG I have to express some frustration. On normal not hard the computer levels up faster than you can. You need to have more balance seriously.

Lazerman Lazerman

The rat boss attack from behind does not work. He can still see me when I am hiding??!!

NSBrotherhood responds:

Yes, bosses sees when you are a small / Freya. If you having trouble with bosses hold down the mouse button.

the Battle of Britain the Battle of Britain

great game idea wonderful

I have some critiques I hope you can either update or fix trhese issues. The planes themselves have very little health, moreover the bombers had no blindspot maybe include a blind spot feature where if u come up on their 7 o clock the bombers cant fire back. Also doing the squadron thing where you picked more than one plane was buggy I had several times where one of the planes started to do arbitrary circles and they never flew like a squadron.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

whats up with the lag

I couldn't beat the boss because of the lag. This game was great I would have liked to give it a ten but the lag said otherwise.

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

that was better than it should have been

slick graphics a jump would have been nice and what does the bomb do exctly i am still confused on that one

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

u get ten because the sword is awesome

But I think the sword should have upgrades like being able to do a combo longer ranges more damage and so on but if you choose the sword you will have to get the upgrades listed instead of different weapons.

Autumn War Autumn War

good game but

I hate it when you win or lose a previous game and then the next time squads starts out with 2 or 3 or 4 instead of five FIX THAT BUG!!!!!! second the rpgers are cool for about ten seconds then they might as well be sticking their thumbs up their asses because after those ten seconds they don't do shit, third is GET RID OF THE GOD DAMN AUTO RETREAT IT IS STUPID AND ANNOYING!!!!

Osiris Osiris

heh

I liked that love that hitchhikers allusion 42, anywhoo great movie keep it up

ChromeShark responds:

Um...wrong submission I think. Thanks anyway.

Pico's Unloaded: The Game Pico's Unloaded: The Game

good game some ideas

it is a good game but i didn't like walking around in circles all the time and maybe have something like dad n me where u can fight as melee to